Kookaburra

kookaburra re-sign Buttler

#gameon

TEAM KOOKABURRA RE-SIGN JOS BUTTLER

We are proud to announce that Jos Buttler has re-signed a new multi-year agreement with Kookaburra.

Considered to be one of the most dangerous batsmen in the world, Buttler has the record for the three fastest one-day international centuries by an England player - his quickest from 46 balls against Pakistan in November 2015.

UK Brand Manager, Stuart Waterton said ‘Kookaburra are delighted that Jos has chosen to continue to work with Kookaburra. It is testament to the quality of the products that we present that he is happy to let us support him as he continues to amaze cricket supporters worldwide with his scintillating stroke play. He is undoubtedly a match winner and an ideal role model to players at all levels and as such we are proud to have him in our team".

Jos, who is currently in South Africa with the successful England Touring party in preparation for the forthcoming One Day International Series commented "I'm delighted to have signed a new long term contract with Kookaburra.  The service and quality of kit I have had from them during my professional career so far has been outstanding". 

Jos will be the star attraction in this year’s Indian Premier League auction after signing his registration papers over the weekend. Mumbai Indians, Sunrisers Hyderabad and Kolkata Knight Riders are among the franchises known to be interested in his services.

Jos will continue to endorse the Kookaburra Verve range for 2016

Date: 27th January 2016