- Full name Glenn James Maxwell
- Born October 14, 1988, Kew, Melbourne, Victoria
- Current age 25 years
- Major teams Australia, Delhi Daredevils, Fitzroy-Doncaster, Hampshire, Hampshire 2nd XI, Kings XI Punjab, Melbourne Renegades, Mumbai Indians, Victoria, Victoria Second XI, Victoria Under-19s
- Batting style Right-hand bat
- Bowling style Right-arm offbreak
- Twitter GMaxi_32
- Facebook GlennMaxwellCricket
An allrounder who broke into Victoria's limited-overs outfit briefly in 2009-10, Glenn Maxwell really made his name in the following season when he scored a 19-ball half-century against Tasmania, the fastest one-day fifty in Australia's domestic history. His powerful striking made him a threat in all three formats and his maiden first-class hundred came in March 2011 when he scored a brisk 103 not out against South Australia in a Sheffield Shield match.
Also a handy offspinner and athletic fieldsman, Maxwell impressed for Hampshire in the Friends Life t20 in 2012 and subsequently earned his first national call-up, for Australia's ODI and Twenty20 squads to play Afghanistan and Pakistan in the UAE. He was also picked in the squad for the World T20 the same year.