WIN A PLAYER KIT IN OUR #1 WORLD CUP MOMENTS COMPETITION!
What's your favourite Cricket World Cup moment?
Tell us in 25 words or less which is your favourite and why, for a chance to win Kookaburra playing kit.
CLICK HERE to enter
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is Kookaburra Sport Inc ABN 77 005 650 644 located at 218 Chesterville Road, Moorabbin, VIC 3189
- The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply for the Kookaburra ‘#1 World Cup Moments Competition’ (the “Promotion”).
- The Entrant is any person who enters the promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions (Entrant). All entrants who are under the age of 18 years of age must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these terms and conditions.
- Information on how to enter the Promotion and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By registering, the Entrant warrants that they have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Subject to any applicable laws, the Terms and Conditions may be updated by the Promoter at any time an no notice of the updated Terms and Conditions is required to be provided to Entrants.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions are void. Entries will be deemed void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
HOW TO ENTER
- The promotion commences at 9am AEDST on 23 May 2019 and closes on 9am on 15 July 2019 (Registration Period).
Entry into the Promotion occurs when a person registers at this address: bit.ly/1wcmoments
- (the Registration Process)
- The Entrant must ensure the Registration Process is completed during the Registration Period.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend the Registration Process in its absolute discretion subject to any relevant laws.
- Entries will be deemed accepted once the Registration Process is completed and at the Promoter’s absolute discretion. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter will be in no way responsible for incorrect or insufficient details provided by an entrant. Should an Entrant’s details change, it is the responsibility of the Entrant to provide these details to the Promoter.
- Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s absolute discretion. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries or those that contain offensive or defamatory comments or that breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, will be deemed invalid.
- Employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion, and their respective immediate families, are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including but not limited to an Entrant’s identity and place of residence) and disqualify any entrants who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process or whom it believes has engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right I its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
- The major prize winner will receive Kookaburra cricket kit that includes a bag, bat, helmet, gloves, pads, shoes
Total Value of a major prize is $1500 (AUS dollars)
10. For the avoidance of doubt there will be no other prizes
- The Promoter will advise the winners about how and when they are to accept their prize. If for any reason the winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, the prize will be forfeited.
12. The prize (or any used or unused portion thereof) is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The prize value is in Australian dollars exclusive of GST and is based on recommended retail value of prize components at the time of printing.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize.
14. If any elements of the prize are unavailable, for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize or elements of the prize with a different prize or different elements of the prize to the equal value and/or specification and/or an alternative date.
15. To the extent permitted by the law:
- the Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the suitability of the prizes; and
- no compensation will be payable if, for any reason, a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
AWARD OF PRIZE
16. The promotion is a game of skill and the prizes will be awarded based on the originality and creativity of their answer to the question: “Tell us in 25 words or less about your favourite World Cup moment?”. Winner selection will take place at the Promoter’s offices at 218 Chesterville Road, Moorabbin, VIC 3189 on 15 July 2019.
17. The winners of the prize will be notified by email within 2 business days of the draw using contact details registered in the entry.
18. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the Promotion is, subject to State and Territory legislation, final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. In the event that the winner is unable to be contacted, and all reasonable methods of communication are unsuccessful, unclaimed prizes will be distributed by an unclaimed prize selection of eligible entrants at 218 Chesterville Road, Moorabbin, VIC, 3189 on 22 July 2019. The winner(s) of any unclaimed prize selection will be notified by email within 2 business days of selection. The prizes offered by this Promotion remain the property of the Promoter until claimed by the respective prize winners.
20. The Promoter will keep records for three years after the completion of the Competition, which provide:
- An accurate financial accounting of the competition and all entries; and
- An accurate reporting of the distribution of the prizes.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Entrant’s (and their officers and agents) name, likeness, image, voice and/or other attributes in the event they are the winner (including any photograph, film and/or audio-visual recording of the same) in any media, on any media platform and for an unlimited period without any remuneration being payable or owed to the winner, where such use is for the purpose of promoting the Promotion (including any outcome) or promoting any products or materials manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion or prizes; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- Any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- Any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
- Any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- Any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- Any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
- Use of the prize.
23. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information either caused by programming associated with or utilised in the Promotion, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of the Promotion including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alterations of entries.
24. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and entry into the promotion is conditional on the provision of this information by an entrant. Information about an entrant may also be used by the Promoter and may be disclosed and used by third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and related companies for the purposes of carrying out promotional, marketing, planning, product development, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages, direct mail and telephoning the entrant, unless the entrant withdraws their consent to the use of their information in this manner. Entrants should direct any request to access, update, withdraw, correct information, or request not to receive information about future promotions or further correspondence by emailing the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org.