KOOKA CREATE BAT DESIGN COMPETITION
Unleash your creativity with Kooka Create 2020.
Kooka Create 2020 is a cricket bat design competition, an amazing opportunity to show the world your own creative voice. The competition is open to people of all skill levels.
WIN A TOP OF THE RANGE KOOKABURRA CRICKET BAT FEATURING YOUR OWN DESIGN - PLUS AN EQUIPMENT BUNDLE!
We will be awarding prizes in two age groups: 14 years and under & 15 years - 105!
We can’t wait to see what you come up with using our legendary cricket bats and your creative flare.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. DOWNLOAD the entry form, print it out and design your own Kookaburra Cricket Bat. If you do not have a printer you can still enter – just draw out your design on a piece of paper. You can use pens, pencils, paint, chalks, or use your computer – whatever you have available!
2. You can send in as many designs as you like.
3. Send your design (a photo of it is fine if you don’t have a scanner) by email to email@example.com – along with your name, country of residence and date of birth. If you are under 16 you must gain permission of your parent/guardian before sending in your design. We are unable to accept postal entries.
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Kooka Create 2020 Competition is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and ROI residents of any age. Parental consent is required for entrants under 16. Employees of Kookaburra Reader Limited (the Promoter) and their immediate family members, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion are excluded from entering.
2. The competition opens on Thursday 9th April 2020 and ends on 30th May 2020 at midnight for receipt of all entries.
3. How to enter:
i. Print out the entry form and design a Kookaburra Cricket Bat. If you do not have a printer you can still enter – just draw out your design on a piece of paper. You can use pens, pencils, paint, chalks – whatever you have available!
ii. You can send in as many designs as you like.
iii. Send your design (a photo of it is fine if you don’t have a scanner) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org – along with your name, country of residence and date of birth. If you are under 16 you must gain permission of your parent/guardian before sending in your design. We are unable to accept postal entries.
4. By submitting an entry, entrants confirm that any designs submitted are not defamatory, unlawful, discriminatory, or malicious, do not infringe third-party rights and are not subject to conflicting agreements in place that restrict their use.
5. By submitting an entry, entrants agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make any designs submitted, available on its websites, social media pages and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition.
6. By submitting an entry, entrants agree that any personal information provided with the entry may be held and used by the Promoter to administer the competition and/or to fulfil, deliver or arrange the prize.
7. Where an entrant is under the age of 16, a parent or guardian will be required to consent to the use of the child’s first name, surname, and age in connection with the publicity of the competition.
8. A panel of judges will pick winners based on the set criteria,
9. The winner will be notified within 21 days of the closing date and will have 28 days to claim their prize, if no claim is received the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prizes in accordance with the promotional rules.
10. Prizes: There will be 4 prizes awarded.
i. Age Group 14 and under: The Overall Winner will receive a cricket bat featuring their own design, along with a Kookaburra equipment bundle. The Runner Up winner will receive a Kookaburra equipment bundle.
ii. Age Group 15 and over: The Overall Winner will receive a cricket bat featuring their own design, along with a Kookaburra equipment bundle. The Runner Up winner will receive a Kookaburra equipment bundle.
11. The Prizes are not transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
12. The Promoter's decisions regarding all promotional matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into the selection of winners.
13. Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity with no recompense.
14. By participating in the promotion the entrants licence and grants the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
15. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decision, and these will be binding. No correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
17. The Promoter will comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation, any successor legislation or other applicable law.
Promoter: Kookaburra Reader Limited, 3 Brakey Road, Weldon North Industrial Estate, Corby, Northants, NN17 5LU.