Kahuna batting pads offer a combination of traditional and modern materials that creates the ideal mix of playability and protection.
MODEL: Kahuna Pro
• Pro ‘Grade 1+’ quality
Impact Protection – External
• Micro Weight Sculptured HDF (low rebound) with Reinforced Cane rods & HDF Side wing
• Three Piece Knee Roll with ergonomically shaped Vertical Bolsters provides enhanced shape retention & comfort
Impact Protection – Internal
• Revolutionary ‘Hybrid Pro’ Liner - ergonomically Shaped Compressed Poron XRD & Ultra HDF Internal Bolster with supersoft lycra lining to maximise protection, minimising bulk & enhance comfort
• Ergonomically Shaped Thigh, Calf & Ankle Straps to make fastening easier
• Leather & Mesh Instep with Piping
• Premium ‘White’ PU
• 50mm Calf & Ankle with 50mm Hook & Loop, 25mm Thigh with 25mm Hook & Loop
• Brushed Cotton Padded – Thigh, Calf & Ankle
• Duo Load Calf Strap to reduce pressure & increase comfort
• Pad Strap Guards (all straps) for additional comfort
Poron XRD is an open cell urethane foam. In it's natural state it's soft to the touch but when impacted the molecules effectively freeze into a protective shell, impacting 90% of impact force.
HDF & Cane
Kookaburra’s industry acclaimed high
density foam and cane construction
offers the ultimate protection from injury,
instantly dissipating impacts.