Ergonomically designed specifically for Cricket, all Kookaburra Cricket Helmets have been designed & developed to comply with the new BS7928:2013 Standard as well as continuing to meet Australian Protective Standards.
• Lightweight International Quality Protection used by Martin Guptill, B.J Watling & Jimmy Neesham.
• Exclusively used in Msanzi Super League
• Exclusively used in European Champions League
MODEL: Pro 1500
• Pro Grade 1+
• Certificated against BS7928:2013
• Fully compliant to Australian Protective Standards
• Ergonomically designed shape for superb comfort, fit and visibility
• Lightweight ABS protection with unique ‘shock dissipating’ polymer lining.
• ‘Comfort fit’ with adjustment pads supplied in 3 sizes for the ultimate fit
• Ultra-Lightweight Titanium Faceguard
• ‘KCS’ Kookaburra Control System adjustment allows custom fit to maximise protection
• Pro Preferred Cloth Covering
• Navy only
Sizes: Medium/Junior (56-58cm), Large/Adult (58-62cm)
Airfl ow vents in both
the outer shell and
interior lining combine
fl ow channels that
wick sweat and heat
away from the player,
allowing them to
focus on the game and
perform at their peak.
The ‘Kookaburra Custom Sizing’
belt allows players to quickly and
easily adjust the fit of their helmet,
maximising protection and fitment.
Kookaburra’s all new faceguard is designed to meet the new BS7928:2013 standard.
Ultra Lightweight Protection
Produced using exceptionally lightweight high impact polymers, Kookaburra helmets keep overall weight to an absolute minimum,generating supreme comfort, maximum range of movement and increased agility.